Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
A skilled nursing center in Northern Arizona has an urgent need for LPNss. Start immediately! This is a temporary, 3 to 4 week position with the opportunity for extension, if needed. Earn $24-32/hour, depending on experience.
If you don’t live in the area, this is a perfect opportunity to escape the heat during the summer and enjoy Arizona’s beautiful Rim Country.
- Admitting new residents
- Assisting physicians during rounds of residents’ rooms
- Assigning and delegating duties to non-licensed nursing staff
- Monitoring resident care and supervising other nursing staff
- Performing ongoing assessments of residents’ physical and mental health
- Explaining procedures and treatment protocols to residents
If you’re interested, please contact Ren’e at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!