Licensed Practical Nurse 2 Chattanooga, Tennessee APN is hiring NOW for several Licensed Practical Nurses 2 long-term temporary positions in Chattanooga.
- Administer medication for each patient on a nursing unit.
- Assist the RN and Psych Tech with patient care including vital signs, ADLS, continence care.
- Special observation monitoring and transporting patients to and from areas outside of the nursing unit.
- The LPN will also be responsible for all documentation related to patient care and forms necessary for quality improvement processes.
Education and Experience
- LPN State License
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management and organization
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift and move patients
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Extensive knowledge of basic health care procedures
- Knowledge in measuring and administering medication
- Ability to walk or stand for long periods of time
To learn more, please contact Nick Mazur at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890, ext. 110.