LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse
We are currently looking to hire LPN Licensed Practical Nurse for a very reputable company located in Tucson, AZ. Please let me know if you are interested in an opportunity of this caliber!?
All shifts are available, as well as both part-time, PRN and full-time. New grads are accepted!
- Under the general direction of the Director of Nursing, you will provide professional nursing care to residents and assist in the management and supervision of the nursing unit.
- Administering medications as ordered by the physician and according to policy and procedures; Notifying physician when medications are consistently refused.
- Taking verbal/telephone orders from physicians and transcribes orders to new medication administration record, the pre-printed physician order sheet, resident chart, treatment/care plans as appropriate.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory of resident medications and medical stock supplies.
- Performing assessments on admission, transfer and/or discharges.
- Active LPN license in the State of Arizona.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card.
To learn more, please contact Sevana at firstname.lastname@example.org call 602-788-5890 ext 122