Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Our client is a prominent medical group with locations throughout Phoenix looking for an LPN physical therapist to identify patients’ healthcare needs using professional nursing assessment skills. This position also provides patient care under the direction of a Nurse Practitioner, Physician or next level of medical authority.
This a full-time position, Monday through Friday primarily treating pediatric patients at the Central Phoenix location.
- In collaboration with providers, manages patient treatment through comprehensive clinical observations and evaluations of health care needs.
- Teaches and counsels the patient and family/significant others regarding the nursing care needs and other related problems of the patient.
- Monitors patient vital signs and lab values.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of observations, treatments and care of patient.
- Observes signs and symptoms and reports to the physician, midlevel, and/or nurse reactions to treatments, including drugs and changes in the patient's physical or emotional condition.
- Provides nursing services: treatments, diagnostic and preventive procedures as assigned.
- Prepares equipment and assists the physician, midlevel and nurse during examinations and treatments also assists during specialized procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Licensed as an LPN by the Arizona State Board of Nursing (or compact licenses accepted)
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred.
- Experienced in pediatrics preferred.
To learn more, please call Sevana at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890.