LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse
We are currently looking to hire LPN Licensed Practical Nurse for a very reputable company located in Surprise, AZ. Please let me know if you are interested in an opportunity of this caliber!? Scheduling Interviews now!
Under the general direction of the Director of Nursing, you will provide professional nursing care to residents and assist in the management and supervision of the nursing unit.
As the LPN Charge Nurse, you will chart and make observations, oversee and direct the CNAs in their day-to-day assignments and answer questions from residents, responsible parties and other personnel. Additional responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with other Charge Nurses to coordinate all care for assigned residents.
- Administering medications as ordered by the physician and according to policy and procedures; Notifying physician when medications are consistently refused.
- Taking verbal/telephone orders from physicians and transcribes orders to new medication administration record, the pre-printed physician order sheet, resident chart, treatment/care plans as appropriate.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory of resident medications and medical stock supplies.
- Performing assessments on admission, transfer and/or discharges.
- Active LPN license in the State of Arizona.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card.
To learn more, please contact Sevana at email@example.com call 602-788-5890 ext 122