Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Our client is a large long-term care and post-acute management company with beautiful facilities located throughout the islands of Hawaii. This is a temp-to-perm position, giving you the opportunity to transition to a permanent employee in only three months.
As a licensed practical nurse (LPN), you will help administer daily medication and help provide skilled nursing care and other health related duties to patients under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Provide healthcare to patients inside the facility.
- Assess patients, report findings and deliver appropriate nursing interventions under the direction of a health care provider.
- Complete and process all required documentation in a comprehensive and objective manner.
- Use multilingual capabilities for accurate oral translation and communication to ensure continuity of care; Use "language line" translation service to ensure continuity of care.
- Maintain current BLS (CPR) certification.
- Experience in geriatrics and current nursing standards of practice preferred.
- Current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Hawaii required.
- CPR and First Aide required.
For more information, contact Christopher at 602-788-5890 or email@example.com.