Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
As a LPN, you will coach, teach, mentor and provide direct support to members who have developmental disabilities (ie: autism, cerebral palsy, intellectual disability or epilepsy) ranging from mild to profound. The majority of services are designed to meet personal needs of members intermediate care facilities and group home settings. This is a lucrative opportunity earning $31.50/hour.
- Provide healthcare to patients inside the facility.
- Assess patients, report findings and deliver appropriate nursing interventions under the direction of a health care provider.
- Complete and process all required documentation in a comprehensive and objective manner.
- Ability to work Sunday through Wednesday, night shift and day shift.
- Must have a valid driver license. In-state travel is required.
- Must have a valid Level One Fingerprint clearance card.
- Licensed by the Arizona State Board of Nursing (Compact licenses accepted).
Please call Sevana at 602-788-5890 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and apply.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!