LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse
Join a large, national long-term care organization in the Paradise Valley area looking for qualified LPNs or LVNs to help care for patients. Earn up to $30/hour. Shifts are 12 hours and start at 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Under the general direction of the Director of Nursing, you will provide professional nursing care to residents and assist in the management and supervision of the nursing unit.
- Administering medications as ordered by the physician and according to policy and procedures; Notifying physician when medications are consistently refused.
- Taking verbal/telephone orders from physicians and transcribes orders to new medication administration record, the pre-printed physician order sheet, resident chart, treatment/care plans as appropriate.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory of resident medications and medical stock supplies.
- Performing assessments on admission, transfer and/or discharges.
- Active LPN license in the State of Arizona.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card.
To learn more, please contact Sevana at firstname.lastname@example.org call 602-788-5890.