LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse
Oro Valley, Arizona
We are currently looking to hire LPN Licensed Practical Nurse for a very reputable company located in the Tucson area. Please let me know if you are interested in an opportunity of this caliber!?
All shifts are available, as well as both part-time, PRN and full-time. New grads are accepted!
- Under the general direction of the Director of Nursing, you will provide professional nursing care to residents and assist in the management and supervision of the nursing unit.
- Administering medications as ordered by the physician and according to policy and procedures; Notifying physician when medications are consistently refused.
- Taking verbal/telephone orders from physicians and transcribes orders to new medication administration record, the pre-printed physician order sheet, resident chart, treatment/care plans as appropriate.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory of resident medications and medical stock supplies.
- Performing assessments on admission, transfer and/or discharges.
- Active LPN license in the State of Arizona.
- Fingerprint Clearance Card.
To learn more, please contact Christopher at firstname.lastname@example.org call 602-788-5890.