PRN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
APN is hiring NOW for an PRN Licensed Practical Nurse for our client the State of Tennessee. If you are looking for temporary, project PRN work this is the position for you.
- Communicate with outside departments, including answering questions and providing teaching as needed
- Attend scheduled departmental meetings to keep the Healthcare department involved and aware of issues with the other departments
- Provide and supervise orientation to new Healthcare department employees and new teaching to current Healthcare department employees
- Prepare staff nurse schedule and communicates to vendors
- Assist in resolving scheduling conflicts and manage staff needs
- LPN is solely responsible to take after hours call ins and find nursing staff to maintain Healthcare coverage as required by the facility (provide coverage if needed)
- Ensure physician’s orders are transcribed and followed through upon to ensure the Healthcare needs of the adolescents are taken care of
- Check and maintain supplies needed for the Healthcare department
- Maintain records and other documentation to ensure that Healthcare clinic remains in compliance at all times
Education and Experience:
- Must be a licensed LPN in the State of Tennessee (or compact license)
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an LPN/LVN.
To learn more, please contact Nick Mazur at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890, ext. 110.