LPC - Licensed Professional Counselor or LCSW
As a licensed counselor, you will be responsible for providing clinical counseling services to clients at an outpatient adult substance abuse and mental disorder program. This position is Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Masters' degree in Counseling, Social Work or closely related field; equivalent combination of education and experience; Masters degree required.
- Current State of Arizona license in behavioral health field (LPC, LCSW, LMFT).
- Must have at least 1 year previous case management experience.
- Trauma training helpful.
- Individual and case therapy experience.
- Provide clinical assessment and intake; group, individual, youth, couples, and family therapy sessions; emergency evaluation and management; diagnosis; and case management.
- Must adhere to policies and procedures, including productivity and case load expectations, treatment planning and ethical and confidentiality expectations.
- Ability to assess and manage numerous severe mental health cases.
For more information, contact Ren’e Pelayo at 602 788-5890 x116 and email your resume to Rene@apnusa.com.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!