Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your sales or kitchen and bath design experience to assist walk-in residential homeowners, contractors, and more in designing their dream kitchen or bathrooms! You will utilize your expertise to design and layout projects with computer aided software (2020). You will be responsible for ordering, in home measurements, and scheduling deliveries for kitchen and bath related items to increase sales. If you enjoy fast-paced, high attention to detail work with the opportunity to grow then this is the role for you!
- An established company that has been in business for over 30 years
- A family-owned culture that believes in a collaborative team culture
- Continuously growing and expanding manufacturer of cabinets
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive base salary, excellent bonus incentive plan, and flexible compensation options
- Comprehensive benefits plan to include health, PTO, vacations, and 401K
- Unlimited growth potential within the company’s various divisions
- A Monday-Friday schedule, normal hours, NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS!
- Whether you seek an island that takes you away from it all or a city in the center of it all, the Greater Boston area has plenty of options
- With a location surrounding the Boston area you will be able to enjoy everything the city has to offer (International Airport, Top-Ranked Hospitals & Colleges, etc.)
- Home to several diverse restaurants, coffee shops, and parks, as well as highly rated public schools and universities
- Surrounded by outdoor activities - and a quick drive to the coast for the beach or to the mountains for mountain biking, hiking, or skiing/snowboarding