Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will work directly with the Kitchen & Bath Designers to help assist them in their order/administrative duties. You will utilize your sales techniques and skills to guarantee customer satisfaction. You will learn all product lines throughout the Kitchen and Bath Showroom and work with your team on a day to day basis.
- Be a part of one of Maine's leading suppliers within the building and home supplier industry
- This location has multiple departments including paint, millwork, lumber, kitchen & bath showroom, hardware, etc.
- Be a part of a company that will allow you to learn different sectors of the industry, with plenty of growth throughout your tenure
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive 401K plans - match up to 6% of your income
- Vacation, personal days (paid out if not used), & employee discounts on products
- Steady schedule with ability for over-time and flexible hours when needed
- Southern Maine is known to many tourists within the New England market - 4 sandy beaches, Mount Agamenticus, and is the home to several 18-hole golf clubs
- Close to a small airport- the Portland International Jetport
- Great region for those who enjoy the outdoors
- In the winter: walking trails convert for snowshoeing & cross-country skiers
- In the summer: the area's rocky coast draws locals who like to fish & sail
- In the fall: residents head to local orchards to pick apples
For More Information, Contact Madyson Murphy at (603) 323-0952 Madyson@snapdragonassociates.com