Our client, a multi-location Retail Building Materials Dealer in Northern Vermont, is on the hunt for a Kitchen & Bath Sales Professional. The ideal candidate will have experience in an interior design or space planning role and the ability to manage high-end residential accounts. The ideal candidate will sell kitchen and bath products to walk-in homeowners, contractors, builders, and developers throughout Northern Vermont. As part of your role you will be accountable for following up with customers on their projects as well as soliciting new accounts and making job site visits.Position Responsibilities:
- Greet clients, welcoming them to the design center, assess clients needs and assist the customer with product selection and order appropriate materials and quantities for the projects
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and sales in order to execute a positive customer experience
- Conduct site inspections and measurements, manage orders, schedule deliveries, and coordinate installs for kitchen and bath projects
- Act as the liaison between the customer, project designer, materials vendors and subcontractors
- Review assigned accounts to ensure payments and credits are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain current knowledge of daily and monthly sales and their relationship to margin goals
- Will possess a broad knowledge of all items sold including cabinets, counter-top products, cultured marble, sinks, faucets, etc.
- Participate in annual inventory
- Know the pricing multipliers and current lead times for all cabinet lines, counter-top fabricators, and all miscellaneous products available
- Understand the receiving process and the paperwork associated with the process. Call vendors to follow up on any back-ordered items
- Know the warranty policies of all items sold. Be able to order such items when requested by customer
Client offers an excellent base salary in addition to uncapped commission potential and incentives, excellent medical, dental and benefits package!SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals. You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact Kammey directly at 603.725.4063.
- 3 - 5 years sales experience with in the home improvement or Kitchen & Bath industry
- General knowledge in interior design, space planning, and/or residential K&B design
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Computer savvy, able to maneuver the PC with ease, deign background is a plus but not a must
- Positive, can-do attitude is required.
- Will have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Possess the ability to manage details, read and understand blueprints