Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will work with builders and homeowners, helping them make their design decisions for their residential projects. You will utilize your sales techniques and skills to close the sale as well as guaranteeing customer satisfaction. You will learn all product lines throughout the Kitchen Showroom and work with your team on a day to day basis.
- Be a part of one of the Cape’s family-owned and operated design firm
- Be a part of a company that will allow you to learn different sectors of the industry including Project Management, with plenty of growth throughout your tenure
- This company works with premier architects and builders throughout the Cape, Southeastern MA into Rhode Island
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive 401K plans - match up to 4% of your income
- Unlimited vacation policy to all employees – as well as medical, dental, life insurance, etc.
- Steady schedule, normal business hours of M-Friday 8-4pm
- Christmas thru New Years Eve off to every employee, along with major holidays
- Known as a summer resort community to many, Cape Cod offers something for everyone from fishing to boating, bicycling, camping, kayaking, shopping, entertainment, and food the natural wonders of Cape Cod have much to offer
- Brewster is home to a number of freshwater ponds which are perfect for freshwater fishing, enjoying a swim on a hot summer day and even taking your small boat or canoe out
- Brewster is home to a variety of restaurants for all tastes and ages
For More Information, Contact Madyson Murphy at (603) 323-0952 Madyson@snapdragonassociates.com