Our client, a Premier Dealer of Building Supplies in the New England Market, is looking to add a Kitchen & Bath Design professional to their team. The Kitchen & Bath Designer increases sales, market share, company profitability, and customer satisfaction by working with consumers in choosing plumbing fixtures and related items for kitchens and bathrooms. Kitchen & Bath Designers provide expert product selection assistance through expediting orders from vendors and conducting customer visits as needed.
- Qualifies customer as to their project size, budget & taste
- Recognize different customer types and adjusts approach with each for optimal results
- Adept at managing multiple priorities and able to shift quickly based on competing consumer and company demands
- Demonstrates ability to integrate industry partners into sales opportunities
- Creates customer bids in line with customer expectations and completes sales order follow up activities in a timely fashion
- Educates customers on how to differentiate from competitors
- Demonstrate proficiency with related computer systems and applications
- Commits to continuous learning on all products
- Accurately follow procedures for completing work task to ensure high quality output and take action to correct quality problems
- Exhibits positive outlook, camaraderie, and passion for the job, business, customers, and team
- Must be willing to do occasional travel for training - must have a valid driver's license and personal vehicle
- Ideal candidate would have 5 years’ experience in kitchen design. AKBD or CKD a plus
- Candidates would also have experience in bath design, decorative plumbing sales, and tile sales
- The candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle multi-tasking with considerable detail orientation. Relationship building and closing skills are crucial
- The associate will be expected to continually grow sales volume
- This position is for a candidate who is equally left and right brained – a balanced mix of creative and organizational aptitude
- Experience with Microsoft Office and 20/20 required.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Eclipse or AutoCAD a plus
This is a full-time position working Tuesday-Friday 10am-5pm, and Saturday 10am-4pm. Compensation includes base salary plus commission. Benefits package includes Medical and Dental Insurance, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and more!
SnapDragon Associates is a small but capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all lumber people servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact Chantelle directly at 603.621.9037 Ext. 114.