Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will work with builders and homeowners, helping them make their design decisions for their residential and multi-family projects. You will utilize your sales techniques and skills to close the sale as well as guarantee customer satisfaction. You will learn all product lines throughout the Kitchen Showroom and work with your team on a day-to-day basis.
- Be a part of one of southeastern MA family-owned and operated design firms
- Be a part of a company that will allow you to learn different sectors of the industry including Project Management, with plenty of growth throughout your tenure
- This company works with premier architects and builders throughout the Cape, Southeastern MA into Rhode Island
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive 401K plans - match up to 4% of your income
- Unlimited vacation policy to all employees – as well as medical, dental, life insurance, etc.
- Steady schedule, normal business hours of M-Friday 8-4 pm
- Christmas thru New Year’s Eve off to every employee, along with major holidays
- Kingston offers the “New England” experience with its historic architecture, scenic landscapes, and small-town atmosphere.
- Residents can enjoy the beauty of four distinct seasons, including vibrant fall foliage and the tranquility of nearby beaches.
- Located along the Massachusetts South Shore, Kingston provides easy access to stunning coastal areas, such as Plymouth Harbor and Duxbury Beach.
- Residents can take advantage of recreational opportunities, water sports, and scenic seaside strolls.
- Kingston fosters a strong sense of community and offers quality schools, making it an excellent place to raise a family.
- It hosts various community events, including festivals and fairs, creating a tight-knit and welcoming environment for residents.