Key Accounts Manager
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Develop business plan and overall strategy for multiple product lines that ensures the achievement of the company’s key accounts sales goals and profitability.
- Devise and execute action plans and priority matrix to penetrate selected key accounts; set short- and long-term international sales strategy and goals.
- Develop key relationships and build a solid sales pipeline to ensure consistent generation of sales volumes.
- Formulate and communicate policies and procedures to our key accounts partners on product storage, expiry, damages, returns, and pricing, sales incentives/rebates etc.
- Ensure that our sales partners perform as per our agreed business norms and pricing strategy, and support/correct them as needed.
- Monitor availability, visibility and sales offtake of our products in the accounts; coordinate with key decision makers and influencers to enhance sales volumes.
- Maintain regular and professional contact with all key customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Design and recommend marketing programmes to enhance brand presence.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, competition and own activity.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to senior management regarding each account’s sales performance, challenges and opportunities.
- Control all expenses to stay within budget guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are implemented by all our sales channel partners.
- Work with HR and Legal to develop sales contracts, ensuring that our business interests are always safeguarded.
- Work closely with the Design, Marketing, NPD, QA/QC and Production teams to ensure that key account customers’ requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Lead and coordinate all distribution and delivery with Logistics and Supply Chain teams to ensure timely deliveries to key accounts.
- 8-10 years in FMCG sales with at least 3-4 years in key accounts sales management. Good contacts in the modern trade segment.
- Proficient in MS-Office applications.
- BBA or equivalent / any graduate degree / HND
MBA would be an advantage
- Fluent in English