Our client has been operating in the mobile industry within South Africa since 2004. They have created a vibrant, dynamic and service-orientated business. The team’s dedication to training and on-going improvement enables the company to provide a reliable service to customers and suppliers alike.
This role is responsible for monitoring, analysing, assisting with and driving external performance on the sales campaign, through multiple Channel Partners.
The individual will offer creative solutions to challenges enhance and drive productivity within all Channel Partners, ensuring effective query resolution, quality applications and sustainable performance.
This individual will manage 3-4 feeder call centres.
Reporting to the CEO.
Highly competitive basic salary plus 6% company benefits.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF level 4
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an Account Management role or similar, ideally within the telecommunications industry
- Experience working in a call centre environment will be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience managing more than one client account essential
Business Process Management
- Cost effective allocation and use of company resources
- Assist the company to meet its targets and stay within budget parameters
- Monitor spending and track to output, where applicable
- Interpret and apply company policy and departmental procedures where applicable
- Daily, Weekly and monthly reporting requirements
- Source and on-board Channel Partners for the sales campaign
- Present plans on sustainable performance improvement initiatives
- Represent the company on all channel visits and engagements
- Conduct and chair meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Compile and present monthly feedback reports for the Executive Team
Learning and Growth (Staffing)
- Keep up to date with trends in the telecommunications market; Management of performance of all outsource Channel Partners; Implementation of appropriate Channel Partner strategies
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives focused on improved performance
- Managing budgets and maintain records of incentives
- Working with Channel Partners to ensure processes are smooth and efficient
- Liaising with internal processing department to ensure the smooth and efficient processing of sales applications
- Analyse performance to ascertain best performing Channel Partner
- Liaising between Channel Partners, relevant internal departments and client
- Identify potential Channel Partners, visiting Channel Partners and building key relationships
- Ensure process of payments and invoices
- Forecasting sales trends and communicating targets
- Developing Channel Partner strategy
- Analyzing reports and proposing improvement initiatives / strategies
- Define and develop integrated strategies, plans and processes based on the insight into Channel Partner behaviors and the company's expectations
- Provide input/insight for the development of reports/dashboards to support optimization of Channel Partner strategy
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet Channel Partner
- Assist with various projects as assigned
Client and vendor Management
- Maintain and keep up to date with professional, technical and product knowledge and to apply it to your job
- Conduct performance ratings and career development for internal reports, if applicable
- Input into own performance development plans
- Develop self, identifying key improvement areas
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, working collaboratively to identify gaps and implement solutions
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201677 subject heading or email body.Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position. We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
- Professional communication to Channel Partners
- Build strong working relationships both internally and externally with key stakeholders
- Solving queries in respect of failure in service delivery and/or customer complaints within agreed time-frames
- Analyse and adapt new strategies to react to changing market or industry trends
- To prepare presentations, proposals, plans and reports as necessary