GeneCoda has been engaged to identify and evaluate candidates, for a Senior Account Executive.
About Our Client:
As a global leader in analytics, our client transforms data into actionable intelligence which translates into better health outcomes for patients.
- You are interested in a selling a broad range of products and services,
- You are intrigued by the prospect of working varied market segments (R&D, Clinical, Manufacturing, Commercial) within enterprise accounts,
- You are seeking empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives in a dynamic work environment that fosters innovation underpinned by an award-winning culture that makes it all possible,
- Interested in representing a trusted global brand.
- Advance analytics sales opportunities (Consulting, Software, Hosting and Training) at all levels within business units at Sanofi and Bayer.
- Understand complex business needs and qualify types and levels of opportunities in or out accordingly.
- Implement aspects of strategic account management with a focus on retaining existing contracts and growing business within additional market segments.
- Leverage strategic partner network to develop and position sales opportunities.
- Create, negotiate, and finalize contracts, pricing, and licensing with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Business, Marketing, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise software and / or consulting services within the Life Sciences sector.
- Prior successful enterprise sales experience.
- Experience with Sanofi and/or Bayer as an enterprise client.
- Familiarity with multiple aspects of commercial drug development (R&D, Clinical, Manufacturing, Finance, Commercial).
- Knowledge of Life Sciences tech trends, vocabulary, and challenges.
- Ability to prospect, qualify leads, and manage integrated sales processes.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with management, support, sales, and marketing teams, as well as with client executives.
- Strong collaborator with proven ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Self-starter, dynamic, energetic, results-oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Ability to spend 50%+ of time in the field.
GeneCoda® refers qualified applicants for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, disability, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, family medical history or genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, Vietnam Era Veteran status or other protected military status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.