Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will use your experience in Kitchen & Bath Sales and Design while leveraging your current network of contractors, builders, developers, architects, and homeowners to grow business throughout Cape Cod. This is a Sales and Design focused role and will include outside sales, lead generation, site measures, scheduling, design, and more. Knowledge of building codes and the residential construction process is required. The company is looking for an individual with a hunter mentality who has a proven record of success and growth in a sales driven position.
- Independently owned and operated company who has been in business for over 65+ years and is currently in its 3rd generation of family ownership
- Unlimited growth potential for all team members throughout the companies multiple locations in NH and MA
- Their longevity in the industry comes from their core values which include a collaborative team culture, focused product categories, and successful business strategies
Benefits & Features:
- Candidate will be paid a competitive base salary, and will include a heavy commission incentive plan based on performance
- Great schedule Monday through Friday until 5:00 pm, and rotating Saturdays from 8am – 1pm
- Company vehicle provided for job site visits, etc.
- Attractive benefits package, vacations, and paid holidays
For More Information, Contact Kammey Grierson at (603) 725-4063 Kammey@snapdragonassociates.com
- Known as a summer resort community to many, Cape Cod offers something for everyone from fishing to boating, bicycling, camping, kayaking, shopping, entertainment, and food the natural wonders of Cape Cod have much to offer
- Cape Cod has over 500 miles of coastline with some of the worlds most visited beaches, beaches that are considered among the best in the world providing the perfect spot for every beach-goer
- Cape Cod has an outstanding educational system and offers a strong sense of community where the neighbors know each other