Strivant Health partners with physician practices to improve revenue cycle operations by optimizing people, processes and technology. We provide best in class Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
LOCATION: This position is 100% remote working from your home office.
Hours: Monday - Friday. 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Status: Full-Time, standard schedule is 40 hours a week
Benefits: Benefits eligible. We offer BCBS plans for health, dental and Vision through EyeMed. We also have company sponsored life Insurance, plus voluntary STD, LTD, critical illness, ID theft, travel insurance, 401(k) and much more. Benefits start the first of the month following your hire date.
Junior Systems Support IT Healthcare - REMOTE - Entry Level
The Junior Systems Support Specialist provides applications and systems support services to ensure that application technology problems and service requests are resolved in accordance with service level objectives and information technology policies. These services include supporting system functionality, application configuration, testing, documenting, training, and administration.
- Administer and maintain healthcare applications such as medical billing systems or EMRs.
- Updates billing system information, including but not limited to, adding payors, providers, CPT codes, fee schedules and new locations.
- Helps end users with company healthcare application issues.
- Ensures that technology problems are resolved in accordance with service level objectives and information systems policies.
- Respond timely to emails and telephone messages from the staff and management.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- A minimum of an Associate level computer science degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 1 year working experience in a healthcare application environment performing system application support.
- Previous medical billing or EMR system application support in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Prior system experience with CareTracker, Epic, NextGen, Athena, eClinicalWorks (eCW) or other Medical Billing Systems desirable.
- Demonstrated small to medium sized project management experience preferred.
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify/resolve problems and document the outcome.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative to learn new tasks and the ability to apply acquired knowledge to future duties.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and accountability are necessary for optimum results.
We are looking forward to reviewing your resume!
No agencies, please!
Search tags: Patient Access, Patient Financial Rep, Revenue Cycle, RCM, Accounts Receivables Rep, Patient Account Rep, Patient Service Rep, Account Rep, Medical Coding, Medical Credentialing, Medical Referrals, Medical Billing, Payment Posting, Cash Applications
Job Type: Full-time