Our Jr. Software Quality Assurance Analysts are responsible for testing our web-based software applications. We are seeking a talented and self-motivated person who excels at problem solving. As an integral member of our engineering team and the interaction with our clients, we are looking for strong communicators who can quickly adapt to new process requirements, speed and diversity of company production tasks, and personally driven to perform. Our team is focused on planning and implementing solutions to satisfy specific business and customer needs, we are looking for like-minded individuals to enhance our professional QA staff.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Review, learn and understand assigned areas of functionality as necessary to properly test requested changes.
- Review/attend information sessions that pertain to feature or functionality within their area of responsibility. This may include documented requirements or design. Provide accurate feedback during review of documents.
- Write test plans/cases.
- Learn and understand the concepts used to create test plans/cases that meet the quality goals and department strategies.
- Assist others in testing areas of the application; test features and bugs.
- Enter change requests (Cases) that are accurate and follow processes while ensuring they are clearly stated and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Directly responsible for their own deliverables as well as assisting others on the team as necessary to complete the overall project objectives.
- Report clearly to their team and supervisors the status of assigned tasks.
- Complete work successfully within allotted timeframes (schedule hours).
- Learn and adhere to testing processes and policies.
- Excel at delivering assigned tasks on schedule.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Dealership Sales software is preferred.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience as a Software Quality Assurance Analyst is preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced web application development environment is preferred.
- Experience with SCRUM development methodology would be helpful, but not required.
- No Telecommuting, remote work, temporary employment, project hires or contract work will be considered.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we are well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
Affinitiv Equal Opportunity Statement
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality and an inclusive environment. Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.