Our client in Markham is looking to hire Junior Project Manager/ Project Owner for their growing team.
Full time role with full medical benefits, 3 weeks vacation plan, RRSP match, Attractive lunch program
- Working closely with Managers, Senior Management, Directors and users.
- Client facing, understand their business needs, create, design and implement solutions.
- Provide technical expertise to the client based on their requirements and applications.
- Work closely with the project team to design, test, train and implement applications.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Work closely with the customers and the in-house technical teams.
- Experience needed: 1- 2+years of professional environment.
- Strong technical experience and knowledge – one or more – IP, Call centers, Convergence, Legacy PBX, Unified communications solutions, VOIP.
- Certification: PMP or in progress - Nice to Have
- Will be responsible for running complex projects/ programs – from design and development to implementation.
- Knowledgeable of variety of industries, to understand the client’s business environment.
- Should be able to understand the integration – current technology in customer’s environment.
- Will understand the client’s requirements, plan project life cycle, deployment/ implementation – end to end.
- Managing resources and schedules for the project /program implementation.
- Manage/ plan the project deliverables, goals and timelines.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good client facing skills and previous experience.
- Strong customer building and management experience.
- Sold knowledge of Microsoft office products- Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Travel within the GTA at the client locations
- Valid Driver’s license.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!