The Production Planner generates and is responsible for the accuracy, completeness and release of the Route Card and Certification to process and ship the products.
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits package
• Generous 401k Pension Plan
• Positive work-life balance
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Commitment to professional growth
• Employee Assistance Program
• Fully paid Tuition Assistance Program (where applicable)
• Free parking
• Review customer purchase orders, verifying revisions and scope of work. Ensure information on the purchase order is correct and request additional information from customers as necessary.
• Generate Route Cards from customer purchase order requirements by assigning correct process master in internal Visual Shop software, inputting customer information into Visual Shop, and ensuring all information, specifications and revisions are accurate. Identify orders using appropriate stamps and flags as necessary.
• Review completed Route Cards for completeness, create certifications and print shippers. Ensure all shipping information is correct. Upload or email certifications to customers. Schedule shipping trucks.
• Communicate with customers to resolve issues, such as count discrepancies.
• Place orders on hold and obtain information as necessary. Follow-up until released.
• Work with the Quality and production team to prioritize work.
• General office duties, including but not limited to filing, scanning, faxing, phones, data entry, etc.
• Assist in the preparation of external and third party audits.
• Participate in and maintain 6S.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Some in a Planning/Documentation Control Department however not required as training will be provided
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!