Junior Financial Analyst
Another exclusive opportunity brought to you by Recruitment Partners!
Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team on a contract basis! You will grow as a professional, being surrounded by a team of top performers. As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for various tasks related to financial analysis that impact decision making. This is a great opportunity for an individual that is looking to take their analytical skills to their next level and establish themselves as a great resource for the team.
Your success will be based on your ability to:
- Maintain financial information related to sales and expenses for client accounts and services
- Ensure timely billing and posting of transactions, tracking and reconciling accounts
- Work with project managers on budgets, variance analysis, and forecasting
- KPI reporting and information gathering - cash inflow analysis, Budget vs. Actual project performance, forecast vs. Actual regional P&L performance
- Review process and procedures and provide insight for improvement
- Ad hoc duties and projects as required
Your strengths include:
- Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in accounting or finance
- Strong technical skills, including demonstrated knowledge of Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work closely within a team and interact with various roles on a daily basis
- Ability to present to and interact with managers and executives
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to julie.shepherd(at)rpinc.ca. Visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta's best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!