Junior Financial Analyst (Real Estate) - Growth potentialThe position will allow you to gain exposure to various departments including: acquisitions, asset management, capital markets, development, fundraising, legal, marketing and property management.
Duties include the following:
Requirements & Desired skills:
- Build and maintain financial models in Excel and Argus as directed by senior professionals for existing portfolio assets
- Report on property performance and evaluate quarterly appraisals
- Produce strategic business plans and work with property team to produce annual budget and future cash flow projections for existing portfolio assets
- Assist with the lease negotiation process for prospective tenants and conduct lease analyses
- Evaluate the feasibility and upside opportunity associated with potential value-add projects at the property
- Bachelor's Degree Finance, Accounting or Real Estate
- The ability to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and changing conditions
- Self-motivation, leadership, teamwork and collaboration.
- Advanced EXCEL- (modeling)
- Real Estate experience a PLUS
- ARGUS (highly desired)
- Salary range 50's to 60's
If you are interested in this opportunity please send you resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.
CB123Click here to apply online