Financial Analyst - Manufacturing
- Support the translation of non-financial information into profit results.
- Routinely reconcile and report supplies, raw, work in process and finished goods inventory
- Participate in the periodic inventory physical counts.
- Calculate standard costs for labor and overhead in manufacturing operations.
- Maintain standard cost item level standard costs.
- Maintain reconciled project cost accounting records.
- Regularly analyze project cost, profitability, and revenue recognition.
- Produce sales tax reporting in multiple jurisdictions.
- Routinely analyze cost of goods sold
- Maintain regular reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly) of operational key performance indicators.
- Advanced computer skills including advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- 2 years of professional experience
- Attention to detail; ability to detect and self-correct problems with analytical or automated tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with diverse people across different functions/cultures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, or accounting required
Base salary 55k-60k plus bonus and Excellent Benefits
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
Click here to apply online