Our growing client needs an Estimator with at least one year of estimating experience or combination of experience and education.
The estimator is responsible for developing cost and pricing estimates/quotes, as required by clients’ documents, for new construction projects under direct supervision of the Director of Business Development and the Manufacturing Controller.
- Review construction documents and understands scope of work to bid
- Informs the immediate manager of any observed inaccuracies or omissions in quoted items or computer database
- Attends departmental meetings as required
- Works directly with Account Managers and Design Department to insure accurate quoting
- Utilizes Macola, Synergy, Adobe DC, Excel, Access, MS Word, Paint and outlook on a daily basis
- Executes take-offs of construction documents
- Input take-offs of construction documents into Synergy and Macola to create quotes
- Prepares cost analysis in computer by recapitulating material, labor, equipment, subcontractor, and overhead costs incurred in the installation of items
- One year of related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to read and understand construction documents
- Proficient mathematical skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ethical conduct
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Our client offers a salary of up to $45k plus full benefits including 401k.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online