The Estimator provides support to the business, builders, architects, and end customers by providing up front product knowledge, pricing, details, and complete estimating and technical support. This is a fast paced work team environment focused on service to our customers. Overtime required as necessary to meet business needs.
- Ensure customers are provided with timely, accurate and optimal structural estimations and pre-order assistance.
- Assist customers with understanding brand pricing software and its capabilities.
- Increase or maintain department quote hit ratio.
- Maintain quote logs and data for department metric and archive of quote histories.
- 2 years Estimating or Degree in Engineering/Drafting