Our client, located in the Orlando, Florida area, has an immediate opening for a Junior Commercial Construction Estimator to join their team
- Assist in the planning and preparation of construction cost estimates of buildings or other structures from drawings, outlines, and specifications.
- Prepare cost estimates, forms, and other materials.
- Review construction cost estimates for accuracy, completeness, and competitiveness.
- Meet project deadlines and manage client maintenance.
- Perform construction risk analysis, risk mitigation, cost impact and cost contingencies analysis.
- Communicate and negotiate with subcontractors and other business partners.
- Analyze change orders on construction work under contract.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Junior estimator (2-3 years) experience or APM that wants to round out their estimating skills for 6 months before continuing on the PM path.
- Knowledge of current local construction labor and material costs
- Experience in developing and estimating the scope of work for change orders
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop costs based on RFIs, ASI, SK, and estimate the detailed costs of those scopes of work independent of the contractor proposal.
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online