Recruiting in Motion is a fast-paced agency with locations across Canada and the US. We are currently seeking a Lead Generator to join our North York team to assist with business development. This role has a lot of growth potential and is ideal for someone who is looking to break into the Recruitment Industry.
The Lead Developer will be responsible to perform the following functions including but not limited to:
- Chase leads and reach out to contacts and hiring managers in prospective clients
- Assist in developing leads with potential clients.
- Connect and communicate with potential clients.
- Perform searches using LinkedIn and related recruitment tools.
- Ensure that relevant client information is properly tracked using ATS.
- Communicate directly with clients via LinkedIn email, phone, video-call, and other means of communication as deemed appropriate.
- Track, summarize and report your activities to management.
- Other related responsibilities as deemed appropriate by management.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- Knowledge of LinkedIn.
- College or University degree preferred.
- Prior sales or related experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, with excellent grammar and spelling.
- You are intellectually curious, constantly asking questions, absorbing information, and continuously learning/striving to achieve and exceed.
- Intelligent and self-motivated individual who wants to work hard to achieve and exceed targets.