Junior Business Development Specialist
We are looking for a Junior Business Development Specialist. For a company that respects your freedom of opinion, a team dynamic of empathy as well as support and ample growth within the organisation. Do you think you have what it takes? Become a SURGONIAN today and join our dynamic team!
Maintain and Build sales relationships with clients and generate leads to ensure that the targets are met with minimal errors and ensuring
personal growth is achieved, whilst promoting the company brand.
- Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification in related field will be advantageous
- 1 plus years proven track record in sales and experience in working Business-to-Business sales with numerous clients
- Persuasive and influential personality
- Fully bilingual in English (Read, Write, speak)
- Fully competent in Microsoft office packages
- Driver’s License: Code 08 and own reliable transport
- Clear criminal record
- Build list of proposed new clients on weekly basis, through CRM and Networking,
- Establish comprehensive clients list who the company would want on board so we can get them as a customer who regularly uses our company
- Update and Manage CRM and/or key accounts to ensure there is no duplication with any other BPO with regards to contacting clients.
- Ensure that regular client meetings are set-up per week and/or ensure effective maintenance of key accounts within portfolio.
- Identify and contact prospective clients and partners using variety of mediums, including but not limited to cold calls, emails, social media (as per agreed) or meeting in person
- Actively follow up with clients in service delivery
- As our Business Development Specialist - you will be rigorous in your approach, KPI-driven and success oriented. You’ll be working remotely. Your role will involve a Structural Presentation.
- Able to achieve and exceed daily and weekly KPI activity and revenue targets
- Liaising with potential clients in verbal and written formats; via phone, and Teams, etc.
- Able to identify sales opportunities and cross-sell additional products for the clients benefit
- Relating and engaging with a wide range of clients
- Flexing your intercommunication skills to ensure the clients sales journey is seamless
- Procuring a solid understanding of the sales process with willingness to adapt to new methods and products
- Monday to Friday, 08h00 - 17h00 (overtime might be required operationally)
- R 12000
- You will be working remotely (Laptop and Wifi SIM and Dongle provided)
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202118 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com