We are looking for a Junior Business Consultant in our Los Angeles office (El Segundo) that could take a instrumental role in delivering Company projects.
You will be an important ally for client organization to invest in growth led strategic solutions, rather than undertake cost cutting/restructuring activities, pursuing both organic and inorganic options.
An ideal candidate will possess research, analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills to provide solutions and recommendations. The goal is to contribute to the clients’ long-lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our clientele.
Working as a member of the Company's global team, you will gain deep understanding, extensive experience, and necessary skill set for global business and partnership development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify information sources, manage external research contractors, gather and interpret data, and present findings
- Support meetings facilitation with client members, clients’ competitors, potential partnership or acquisition target, external subject matter expert community, etc.
- Provide clients with powerful facts, analysis, and implications that outline solutions and drive business growth
- Work as a member of clients’ team in roles that vary according to the team’s objectives
- Support project plans and timetables development
- Implement work plans and monitor progress under supervision
- Support written reports production and delivery of project objectives under supervision
- Support Company brand development through outstanding work delivery and ethics
- Support the management of administrative tasks on an as-needed basis
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- One to two years of management consulting experience, gained at a management consulting firm
- Demonstrable project experience supporting project work streams resources and timetables, gained in a professional environment
- Demonstrable experience contributing to written reports, gained in a professional environment
- Proficient computer skills and project deliverable creation using MS Office tools
- Analytical mind with excellent internet research, data collection and analysis skills
- Outstanding inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent Japanese could be beneficial
This is a full-time position. Benefits package will include ten (10) days of annual PTO paid holidays, as well as medical, dental, and vision.