The client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals including (credit card, institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking).
What you will achieve in this role:
What you must bring to this role:
- Directly assist in implementing and monitoring client wealth management solutions in accordance with clients' financial plans and investment policies
- Proactively respond to client queries and prepare client specific reports for the Senior Investment Advisor before each client meeting
- Attend all identified client portfolio reviews with the Senior Investment Advisor and manage all associated work flow
- Remain in constant contact with clients to maintain and strengthen client relationships and with strategic partners (lawyers, accountants, insurance advisors, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Investment Industry within client-facing roles
- IIROC RR license is required
- CFP (or in the process of completing)
- TEP and LLQP considered a strong asset
- Strong ability to speak well in front of others and explain difficult financial concepts
- Detail oriented and able to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Able to take initiative, work well in a fast-paced environment and rise to a challenge
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.