About Our Client: Our client, a leader in the food importing and distribution industry, is looking for a Junior Accountant to join their team!
- Assisting the Controller with accounting and administrative duties including:
- Preparing and maintaining inventory reports, vendor lists, aging reports, etc.
- Supporting with month and year end duties such as reconciliations, adjustments, etc.
- High volume data entry for invoices
- Handling Accounts Payables and Receivables
- Maintaining relationships with vendors
- Assisting with collection efforts when required
- Other ad hoc requirements
- Post-secondary education in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 1 year working experience in an Accounting or Finance capacity (co-op experience may be included)
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills with an ability to multitask
- Must be resourceful and use the tools available to problem solve and develop recommendations
- Must be keen to learning, coachable, and confident in asking questions
- Intermediate MS Excel skills