Jr. Project Accountant
Recruitment Partners is working on a Large Pipeline Construction Project and we are searching for a Jr. Project Accountant. This is a long-term contract role in Calgary, AB and will require a 3 year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Complete project related accounting duties, including: monthly project reporting, job costing, project billing(LEMs)
- Process high volumes of accounts payable (job costed)
- Create and maintain purchase orders including reconciliation for POs to invoices
- Maintain documents and records
- Prepare journal entries
- Additional Ad hoc duties as required.
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years’ experience in a project invoicing role
- Capable computer skills, specifically an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ask for assistance when required.
You can expect:
- A fantastic temporary opportunity with the possibility of turning permanent
- The opportunity to get your career moving in the right direction.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Julie Shepherd.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!