LOB: Canadian Personal Banking
DURATION: 24 months (potential for conversion to FTE)
LOCATION: Toronto - Remote during Covid
Responsible for leading the project management, development, and execution of enterprise level initiatives that contribute towards the increase and growth of priority customer segments and overarching retail banking strategy.
• Leads change management programs of varying scope and type, including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
• Manages business partners (internal and external) to evoke change and drive action
• Collaborates cross-functionally with business partners to develop roadmap and track progress of key project milestones
• Develops decks and comprehensive business cases to move the business forward
• Partners with Customer Analytics, Marketing, Customer Care and Sales teams to analyze business and marketing data to identify opportunities for driving conversion, product adoption, retention, and cross-sell
• Applies expertise and thinks creatively to address unique or ambiguous situations and to find solutions to problems that can be complex and non-routine.
• Articulates program strategy and communicates results to key stakeholders
• 5+ years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in Business or a related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Superior influence skills and understanding of how to navigate a matrix organization
• Demonstrated leadership qualities and ability to lead diverse and cross functional groups
• Strong presentation skills and technical skills using excel and PowerPoint applications
• Highly organized, self-motivated, and able to prioritize on the fly
• Ability to effectively translate analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations
• Ability to actively engage others to achieve positive business outcomes
NICE TO HAVE:
• Previous experience in financial services
• Previous consulting experience
• A Strong team player, with proven interpersonal, relationship management, and negotiation skills
• Ability to influence, collaborate, and communicate across all levels and across lines of business as well as external vendors
• In-depth/Expert verbal & written communication skills
• In-depth/Expert Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage ambiguity.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
• Bachelors Degree in Business or a related field of study (MBA preferred)