Title: Jr. Product Manager / Business Analyst
Location: Tysons Corner, VA
MRI has teamed up with a thriving CyberSecurity company headquartered in the Tysons Corner, VA area in their search for a Jr. Product Manager / Business Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business/Data Analyst or Junior PM to work with the Senior Product Manager and Product Owner to create cutting edge products in the cybersecurity space. Since this is a small-midsized company, your work will have a significant impact on the business and you’ll be able to see the results of what you do in real-time.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive annual salary, full-benefits and a fun, highly collaborative work environment that offers lots of perks and creature-comforts!
Day-to-Day Responsibilities of the Jr. Product Manager / Business Analyst:
- Work with Product Manager and PO to shape product specs
- Use data gathering and analytics tools to uncover opportunities, market trend and competitor analysis
- Interact and collaborate with internal/external stakeholders and development teams
- Create reports, mockups, wireframes and marketing collateral
Necessary Qualifications for the Jr. Product Manager / Business Analyst:
- 3+ years of overall technical experience
- 2+ years of Business Analyst, Data Analyst or Product Management experience
- Experience with Project Management and Collaboration tools like Jira, Aha, etc.
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau, Domo, or Amplitude (Big Data and Analytics a big plus)
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
PLEASE NOTE: This position will be On-Site at the corporate headquarters in Virginia once it is safe to do so, in light of the CV19 crisis. Interviews will be held via phone and video conferencing.
As this is a W2, Permanent Position, we are NOT able to consider any Corp-to-Corp candidates or those requiring sponsorship to work in the U.S. now or in the future.