JR MicroStrategy BI Developer
Lewisville / Dallas FT Worth
Direct Hire Full Time Role
$65,000 ++ full benefits
The JR Business Intelligence (BI) Developer works collaboratively with end users and Senior Business Intelligence Manager to develop reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision-making. The JR BI Developer uses warehouse data to solve organizational problems through reports, analysis and data visualization.
Academic Background / Experience Requirements:
- 1-2 PLUS years MicroStrategy platform experience
- MicroStrategy platform experience inclusive of Dossiers, Visual Insights and Mobile app development
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SQL and data warehousing concepts
- Ability to use presentation, word processing, and database or spreadsheet software
- Demonstrated knowledge of the MicroStrategy platform including Intelligence server, web server.
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills, clearly and accurately communicating complex and/or technical information to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Self-motivated; able to work within a project based environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Creating and implementing MicroStrategy dashboards and reports based on functional requirements as defined by IT/BI leadership and the business in general
- Assists in implementing effective business analytics practices that drive improved decision making, efficiency and performance
- Communicate with nontechnical business users to determine specific business requirements for reports and business intelligence solutions
- Identifies, communicates, and resolves data quality and data reconciliation issues
- Builds effective partnerships with coworkers throughout the organization by freely sharing appropriate information and providing assistance when needed
- Assists with other duties as assigned
- Protects confidential information
Please Note that our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Therefore interested applicants must be permanent US residents.
No Third Parties at this time.
Interested or know anyone who may be qualified?
Attach a fresh resume and salary requirements.
Will pay referral fee for all placed candidates.
Feel free to contact us at 972-239-6055