Reporting to the Director of IT of a rapidly growing asset-based 3rd party organization specializing in transportation, logistics and warehousing.
The Jr. IT-Systems Support Analyst is to Interpret stakeholder business goals into specific IT deliverables. Analyze data flows and propose IT infrastructure changes. Implement and support on-premises and cloud infrastructures in alignment with the corporate IT strategy. Work with Director of IT to initiate and implement business/ technical rules and processes. Provide ideas and solutions to move the company forward in the business application arena. Identify and correct or advise on operational IT issues. Take accountability for project implementations and drive projects to completion. Train new users on business rules, applications, and processes of business applications such as WMS and ERP systems. Analyze data flows and propose IT infrastructure changes. Implement and support on-premises and cloud infrastructures in alignment with the corporate IT strategy. Work with Director of IT to initiate and implement business/ technical rules and processes. Provide ideas and solutions to move the company forward in the business application arena. Solve day to day operational problems. Monitor company’s technology, provide short term patches and record ongoing issues. Background Required:
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience as a Business/Systems Analyst or Project Manager, with demonstrated competency. Demonstrated organization and time management skills.
- At least 3+ years of experience focused as a detail oriented subject matter expert for SQL Server and other data management systems. Experience/familiarity with ERP and WMS systems and reporting tools.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MSOffice applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Must have experience documenting business systems analysis, such as process maps, support models, swim lane and workflow diagrams, data flow diagrams, requirements, project documents, test cases and training.
- Basic understanding of IT Infrastructure.
- Existing experience or willingness to learn low code/no code application configuration.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Education: Certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Travel: 50% plus
- Near facility (CA, WA) Remote or Hybrid
- Knowledge of Personal Computers, Servers, Networking, Shared Drives and E-mail Protocols.
- Experience resolving hardware and software issues. Proficient in using standard business applications and reporting tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Typing 45 wpm
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn human resource information systems (HRIS), and similar computer applications
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Practice Leader: Chris Hostettler
Warehousing, Distribution, Drayage and Intermodalchostettler@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext.147Click here to apply online