Lethbridge Northern Irrigation District has had a strong focus on providing exceptional service to the farmers and agricultural communities of Southern Alberta since 1921.
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of LNID for a
Jr. Civil Engineering Technologist
- Assist in the design, survey and drafting of engineering department projects and programs.
- Complete assigned technical data entry, calculations, modelling, planning, measurements, QA/QC and data management.
- Assist/complete GPS survey and CAD drafting.
- Inspect and record construction activities.
- Represent LNID in a professional manner, participate in meetings and collaborate with other personnel.
- Perform related duties as assigned or approved.
- Graduation from an Engineering Technology program accredited with Technology Accreditation Canada and eligible to register with ASET.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment while following instructions from supervisor.
- Diligent, conscientious, and accountable.
- High attention to detail and effective time management.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Results oriented, efficient and innovative.
- Computer competency with experience in MS Office suite, AutoCAD, Civil3D, GPS, map/drawing interpretation.
- Ability to drive and walk in rural and outdoor elements and conditions.
- Stable work environment with long term employees.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization.
- Progressive Irrigation District - leader in water conservation.
- Team-based, supportive environment.
- Fulfilling and challenging role.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.