The successful candidate will be trained for the incoming evaluation, inspection and planning of gas turbine assembly and engine components, verifying all associated documentation as required IAW engineering instructions, internal procedures and FAA approved data. The candidate will also help and gain experience in repair development projects and customer support duties.
Magellan Aerospace, Euravia North America offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
• Under the supervision of the Chief of Engineering and Process Engineer.
• Represents the company in a professional manner.
• Provides technical support as required to customers and vendors
• Work directly with internal and external customers to understand all requirements.
• Understand and read engineering drawings and related documents.
• Helps in the development of new repairs and routings as required.
• Reviews and revises existing routings to improve efficiency.
• Revises process specifications for braze, weld thermal spray and airflow.
• Helps develop manufacturing plans for new projects and revises and improves existing manufacturing plans. Provide technical/engineering support for shop personnel and inspectors..
• Provide guidance to shop floor personnel and support functions as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Position Requirements
• Has gained or in the process of gaining a degree in Engineering, or equivalent technical discipline.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. This document is intended to provide the reader with information and is not a contractual document. Some of the material therefore may be subject to change.