Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Millwright is responsible for performing a variety of tasks to ensure equipment and building repairs are completed in a timely manner, while adhering to quality, safety, food safety and legislative standards and guidelines. The Millwright provides a high level of maintenance expertise to assist in the attainment of department goals and achieving the Company’s objectives. Position works in a fast paced production environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Accountable for the effective functioning of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and systems in the facility
- Accountable for the effective installation of new equipment or the installation, welding and fabrication of new equipment
- Responsible to repair non-trade issues and general plant maintenance tasks including but not limited to, caulking, changing lights, painting, etc.
- Accountable for ensuring a clean and organized work area (tool boxes, shop area, parts area). Ensures all tools are in good working order
- Review and/or complete documentation/records to ensure accuracy and completion for Quality Assurance and regulatory bodies as required
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting potential food safety issues
- Accountable to adhere to and utilize Company policies and procedures, and HACCP regulations
- Accountable to ensure a safe work environment for coworkers, customers, and visitors
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Your strengths include:
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Red seal journeyman millwright certification or recognized interprovincial equivalent
- 5th Class Power Engineer certification is an asset
- Minimum two years’ experience performing repairs in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with mechanical systems, welding, fabrication, machining, and power/manual tools are required
- Attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Experience in food production is preferred
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta's best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!