READY TO APPLY? SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW.
This exciting position reports directly to the General Superintendent. The Company’s primary goal for your position is to utilize your trade skills as a Journeyman Carpenter for the general trade work necessary for all variations of commercial construction projects, large or small, timing with other assignments permitting. Your position may require you to travel at times depending upon the workflow company wide as determined at the discretion of the Company.
First Year Outcomes
- Five (5) “JOB HERO” Zero Punchlist deliveries on projects assigned to in the first year
- Make sure our General Superintendent doesn’t touch the tools!
- 4 VIP core client recommendations
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Journeyman Carpentry
- General Trades Skills
- Quality Control GURU
- Punchlist Trade work Support
- Warranty Trade work Support
- Maintain versatility in carpentry, metal studs, acoustical ceilings, flooring, and general trades work with background in remodeling to include framing, trim, windows, doors, and siding.
- In-depth knowledge of construction process from material selection, techniques, tools and equipment to quality assurance, cost control, and safety.
- Accurately read blueprints, project plans, and specifications; determine material needs, estimate costs, and prioritize tasks to minimize production delays.
- Project/team supervision; communicating with clients, architects, and subcontractors to deliver results within budget and stated requirements.
- Possess full range of quality tools, reliable late-model truck, and excellent driving and attendance record.
- Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Effectively collaborates and stays on the same page with team members
- Exemplifies and upholds our core values: Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships, OWN IT, Integrity in all we Do, Always a Pro, Cutting edge Cool People.
- Exemplifies and upholds our Core Focus: Delivering Construction Excellence via Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships
Some form of skilled trade work training or apprenticeship. Usual duties are consulting with clients, general trade work, making sure safety guidelines are being followed, and guiding less experienced workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have good math skills
- Building codes knowledge
- Dexterity, customer service and teamwork skills
- Demonstrate carpentry expertise
- Ideal candidates have 5 years' experience working in a large scale professional commercial construction environment
- Possess strong accountability, problem solving for the greater good, and the ability to maintain solid relationships
- Exhibit attention to detail in conjunction with excellent communication skills
- Cutting edge technical savvy skills are preferred.
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.