Joint Venture Accountant
Are you an experienced Joint Venture Accountant looking for your next challenge? If you are someone who demonstrates strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a strong sense of self-direction this temporary contract position may be for you.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Analyze, review and code Non-operated joint venture billings
- Processing payables efficiently and accurately
- Review and understand joint venture agreements
- Communicate and work effectively with partners and accounting team
- Assisting on special projects and ad-hoc tasks as they arise
Your strengths include:
- Post-secondary education in accounting is an asset
- 5 + years of Joint Venture Accounting experience
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented able to work with extremely tight monthly and weekly deadlines
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Julie Shepherd.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!