Job Cost Accountant
Another exclusive opportunity through Recruitment Partners! Our client, a long standing Property Development organization in Edmonton, is searching for an extremely self-driven Job Cost Accountant to join their team!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Collaborate with the finance and operations teams to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts/budgets of treasury cash flow and balance sheets.
- Partner with the finance team to create balance sheets and key financial metrics by segments and completion of P&L review
- Work closely with the senior management team to prepare budgets, variance analysis and cash flow reports
- Maintain positive interpersonal relationships while ensuring that recommendations are aligned with the goals of the organization
- Prepare and perform ongoing Cost/Price/Margin Analysis
- Calculate Burden Rates
- Assist in year-end inventory counts
- Complete intercompany reconciliations
- Conduct Errors and Omissions analysis
- Assist with year-end inventory counts and complete inventory turns
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting concepts
- A demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Working well under pressure
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!