Technical Expertise is required in the following areas:
- Oracle HRMS Modules configuration experience required:
- Core HR
- Self-Service HR
- Payroll (SA & UK Legislation)
- Compensation Workbench
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201889 subject heading or email body.
- Understanding of Oracle HRMS Data dictionary & APIs
- SQL & PL/SQL
- Interface Development
- Report Development – Discoverer 11g, XML Publisher
- Workflow Builder & AME experience
- Java, OAF Personalization & customization experience
- Unix scripting
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com .