Our client based in Downtown Toronto is looking for Java Developer with CI/CD experience to join their growing team.
- Should have Development with some support experience - Java application
- 3-8 years+’ overall experience .
- Some experience in an application support - application monitoring; monitoring dashboards; tuning of alerts, etc.
- Expertise in Java, Spring, REST APIs, Core Java, Oracle or DB2.
- Exposure to APM tools like or other – App Dynamics or Dynatrace or Splunk or similar.
- Cloud Platform: AWS OR Azure or similar
- Devops Tools: Docker / Kubernetes.
- Database: Oracle
- Responsible for the maintenance and support of distributed, high-performance application.
- Will diagnose and resolve application issues: to ensure optimal performance and availability.
- Will focus on Site Reliability Engineering activities - monitoring, responding to alerts.
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- Good experience in Core Java programming.
- Should have experience in application/support, maintenance of Java /JEE applications.(Minimum 2 yrs.).
- Good working knowledge – REST API’s.
- Experience with Tools: AppDynamics, Splunk,
- Databases: Oracle.
- Knowledge/ Experience with scripting tools like Power shell, BASH etc.
- Experience with CI/CD platform for deployment.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!