Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in enterprise or end-user applications, such as traveller management, guest management, biometrics capture, or desktop applications products. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing requirement analyses and coming up with detailed designs.
- Performing unit testing using automated unit test frameworks.
- Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning.
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality.
- Sound knowledge on Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Transaction Management, Hibernate, Restful WebServices, JMS and Apache camel.
- Sound knowledge on Core Java and Multithreading.
- Hands on experience on both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Hands on experience in deploying applications in Linux environment
- Hands on experience in unit testing framework like Jasmine, karam